The health and safety of AdaFest participants and attendees is very important to us.
We ask everyone to abide by the following guidelines.
(Note: These were the Covid protocols for 2021. We will post updated guidelines in accordance with CDC and state recommendations closer to the event.)
- Maintain 6 feet distance from people outside your group while enjoying performances, visiting food and beverage vendors, artisan vendors, and restrooms.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to correctly and consistently wear face coverings when not actively eating or drinking. Masks should cover mouth AND nose.
- If you have any signs or symptoms (fever above 100.4, chills, muscle & body aches, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, etc.) within 24 hours of attending, stay home.
- Do not crowd stages. We want to protect the health of our musicians.
- Practice good hygiene & hand-washing etiquette after eating or drinking, using the restroom, before touching your face, after coughing or sneezing, etc. Wash with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs & sneezes if you are not wearing a mask. Then wash hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
- We will have a limited supply of disposable masks available.
We ask that you be respectful of everyone’s personal boundaries and sanitary choices to protect themselves and others. Be kind and take care of one another.